“People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” – Zig Ziglar
Creating an ‘Attractive Character’ for your is about building your business around a persona that embodies your brand’s values and personality, forging a deeper connection with your audience.
A striking example of this is Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple. Jobs wasn’t just the CEO; he was the embodiment of Apple’s innovative spirit and commitment to design excellence. His iconic black turtleneck and captivating product launch presentations became synonymous with the Apple brand. He wasn’t just selling products; he was telling a story and inviting customers to be a part of it.
Creating an Attractive Character involves:
- Defining the Persona: This character should reflect the core values and message of your brand. It could be inspired by a real person, like the founder, or be a completely fictional character that resonates with your audience (ex: Tony the Tiger).
- Consistency Across Channels: Your character should consistently appear in all your marketing materials, whether it’s on your website, in email campaigns, or on social media.
- Backstory and Depth: Give your character a backstory. A rich, well-thought-out backstory adds depth and relatability, making your character more believable and engaging.
- Engaging with Your Audience: Use your character to interact with your audience, be it through answering questions, providing advice, or sharing insights.
- Storytelling: Let your character be the voice of your brand’s stories. This could be through narrating the journey of your brand, sharing customer success stories, or discussing industry trends.
Jobs’ persona brought a human element to Apple, making it more than just a tech company; it became a symbol of innovation and quality.
Creating an Attractive Character for your brand is a journey of understanding your brand’s identity and how best to communicate that to your audience. This persona can become the face of your brand, making your marketing efforts more personal and engaging.
To learn more about creating an Attractive Character, be sure to check out our book of the week: “DotCom Secrets” by Russell Brunson.